The History of St. Etheldreda with St. Clement, Fulham

Above: Original St. Clements interior

Beginnings - St. Clement's

St Clement's was founded in 1886, and, indeed, part of its parish was transferred to St Etheldreda's in 1902.

[The history of St C’s which is the older parish – largely to be extracted from the pamphlet on the parish which JH gave to MB]

<< Back to History <<